I’m thrilled to introduce you to my freshly redesigned website and exciting new features and tour collection. The recent slowdown in travel allowed me to seriously reflect on the industry’s future and how to adjust to the challenges ahead. First off: a website redesigned and more user-friendly, bringing to life the places many travelers dream of visiting.
In addition to our ever popular tour collection we have added exciting new features and destinations.
- New exciting destinations: Paris, Corsica, Italy and Spain
- New “Guest Star” tour leaders : bestselling author Patricia Sands, Deborah Bine Barefoot Blogger chef Cheryl Alters Jamison
- New enhanced 2021 and 2022 tour collection : designed around niche interests and themes
- New section en français : offering tours and services dedicated to the Quebecois audience
- New “international” team: Patricia the Anglo/French/American socialite, Eva the LA girl, Belgian chocolate lover Jamie and Anais our Frenchie .
- New tour leading service: an expert tour leader will travel with the groups during their entire stay to ensure them a fully enriching, safe and enjoyable experience.
- New partnerships : designing tours for Canadian and American travel agents
Sharing the Spotlight
Working on my new website with Emma and Etienne has been a fun experience. My talented graphic designer Étienne Stefanos, who is very much in demand, somehow managed to fit me into his busy schedule.
ETIENNE: “Nancy is a woman who is passionate about the South of France and puts all of her energy into Absolutely Southern France. I loved working with her on this project, which is close to my heart since I am from Montpellier. I hope that my work has allowed her to transform her most creative ideas into images.” Etienne’s portfolio : behance.net/etiennestef contact : email@example.com
Website designer, Emma Lawrence, an expat Brit and mother of two young kids is living her dream in Occitanie while running a successful personalised technical support business from home. She has got to be one of the most patient people I have ever dealt with.
EMMA: “I was delighted when Nancy accepted my proposal and I was able to start working with her on her site. With Eva’s help we were able to get a clear picture of what Absolutely Southern France offers and build a site around that with a view to boosting bookings and encouraging organic traffic. I hope that everyone finds the new site easy to navigate and comes away wanting to book one of Nancy’s fabulous tours. I learned a lot by working with Nancy – not least that she has so much experience as a successful female entrepreneur working in France – and I hope there will be opportunities to work with her again in the future”. contact : www.languedoc121tech.fr
With their combined talents, we have come up with something I really like. I hope you do too.
I hope you’re looking forward to getting back to travel as much as I am.