In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N., we bring the following information to the attention of users and visitors to the site: absolutelysouthernfrance.com:
The absolutelysouthernfrance.com website is the exclusive property of Nancy McGee who publishes it.
24 QUAI MAL DE LATTRE DE TASSIGNY
Tel: +33 613 231 035
E-mail address: email@example.com
Registered in the Trade and Companies Register of RCS in France under the SIRET 529 907 552 00036
VAT Number: FR 47 529907552
Director of Publication: Nancy McGee
Contact the publication manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website and Hosting
Webmaster: Emma Lawrence / Languedoc 121 Tech
The site is hosted by Froggatt Hosting, 11230 Puivert, France.
Professional Registrations and Assurances
Financial travel agent guarantee: GROUPAMA , 126 rue de la Piazza, 93199 Noisy le Grand
Liability insurance : MMA / Saga 35 boulevard Emile Zola, Oullins 69921
Atout France tourist board licence N° IMO34140010
In accordance with Articles L.616-1 and R.616-1 of the Consumer Code, we propose a consumer mediation mechanism. The chosen mediation entity is CNPM – MEDIATION OF CONSOMMATION. In the event of a dispute, you can file your claim on the CNPM website or by mail by writing to:
CNPM – MEDIATION – CONSOMMATION
27 Avenue de la Libération
Responsibility Statement and Liability Disclaimer
Absolutely Southern France and its owners/employees do not own or operate any entity which provides, or is to provide, goods or services to any Absolutely Southern France tour, including accommodations, vehicles, meals, activities, or other services. Because Absolutely Southern France does not exercise any control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of these suppliers, Absolutely Southern France is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such third person, or of any other third party.
Absolutely Southern France is not responsible for losses, injury, damages or expenses of any kind due to illness, pandemics, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws or other such causes.
Absolutely Southern France is not responsible for any baggage or personal effects, including any and all electronic equipment, of any individual participating in any Absolutely Southern France tour.
Individual travelers are responsible for purchasing a travel insurance policy, if desired, that will cover certain trip cancellations and interruptions, emergency medical evacuation, loss of luggage or personal effects, and other coverage. Absolutely Southern France strongly encourages individual travelers to purchase travel insurance.
Thanks to Carson Ferris-Zeolla, Roland Trego, Winston Jones, Michael Ammel and Olivier Meynard for their contributions to the photo galleries.
Giveaway Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants can be from anywhere in the world.
- Absolutely Southern France is organizing the giveaway.
- The giveway will be on social media facebook and instagram
- The contest will begin on Wednesday April 14th 2021 at noon in France and end at 9pm on April 15th 2021 in France.
- This will be a weekly giveaway on Wednesdays over the next 7 weeks with two prize winners per week.
- 30 tea towels will be given away. They are made in France and retail value is 4 euros.
- Prizes are sets of two and will be sent to the winners by postal mail.
- Winners will be selected by a draw on the 16th of April 2021 and consecutively the following Fridays for 7 weeks.
- The list of winners can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com after the 15th of April 2021.
- Information collected will be used solely for the draw and will not be communicated to any outside sources.